The Thanksgiving holiday is fast approaching. Amy shared during The Bobby Bones Show today some hacks that you’ll definitely want to do know for the big day. Things are already hectic when it comes to Thanksgiving, especially for the family member that is cooking up the meal.
- Print out Thanksgiving recipes and tape them at eye level on kitchen cabinets.
- Shape foil into a ring to keep the turkey moist while roasting.
- Use a thermos as a gravy warmer to free up space on the stove.
- Rinse potatoes quickly in the dishwasher. (No soap!!)
- Keep mashed potatoes warm in a slow cooker.
- Grate butter for easy mixing when making biscuits or Thanksgiving pie crusts.
- Microwave garlic for 15 seconds to easily remove skin.
- Boil cinnamon sticks, apple peels, orange rinds, and whole cloves in water for a festive-smelling home.
- Cook Thanksgiving stuffing in muffin tins for easy serving and delicious, crispy edges.
Photo: Getty Images