Bobby Bones decided to share his top 5 favorite country hairstyles of all time. He posted a video on his Instagram noting his choices for top 5 which include Jake Owen, Morgan Wallen, Reba, Dolly Parton, and Billy Ray Cyrus.
While fans in the comments thought there were some other big country hairstyles that should definitely be on the list, Bones stuck to what he picked. He shared the artist and the year of his chosen hairstyle for them. Check out his list below!
- Billy Ray Cyrus (1992): His mullet hair days aka “Achy Breaky Heart”
- Dolly Parton (1964): Her big, blonde curly hair days
- Reba McEntire (1994): In her “Fancy” music video with her bright red hair
- Morgan Wallen (current): His mullet that brought mullets into the current times
- Jake Owen (2010): When he was sporting his long, luscious locks