NEW 98.9 THE BULL – FITZ’S BACK TO SCHOOL BOTOX SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility – The New 98.9 The Bull – Fitz’s Back to School Botox Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to listeners 21 years or older and residents of Washington and reside within the New 98.9 The Bull regular listening/broadcast area to be eligible to enter or win. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes, you cannot have won a prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $500.00 or more from New 98.9 The Bull within 180 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this Sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. This waiting period of 180 days does NOT apply to movie premiere events; winning movie premiere event tickets does not count toward any prize waiting period. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station New 98.9 The Bull, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington, 98006 (“Sponsor”), Purity Medical Spa (“Promotional Participant”) Hubbard Radio, LLC, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor and Promotional Participant, the “Released Parties”) any radio, television or other media companies located in the Seattle area, and their immediate family, and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on September 16, 2019 at or about 6:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on September 27, 2019 at or about 9:00 AM PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: This is a listen-and-win Sweepstakes. To enter, listeners need to listen to New Country 98.9 The Bull at or about 6:00 AM PT, 7:00 AM PT, and 8:00 AM CT (each, a “Call-In Hour”) each day during the Sweepstakes Period for the DJ to solicit the 12th caller to call into the station by calling 833-822-2855. One (1) caller will be solicited per Call-In Hour during the Sweepstakes Period, for a total of 3 callers each day and 15 callers during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Each 12th caller will be put into the Grand Prize random drawing for a chance to win.
Limit one (1) caller/entry per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Note that webcasts of Station’s programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect participation in this Contest. Sponsor will not accept collect calls. Sponsor is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the Contest line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this Contest.
- Grand Prize random drawing: On or about September 20, 2019 after the 8:00 AM PT Call-In Hour, one Grand Prize winner and four (4) First Prize winners will be selected via a random drawing, from among all eligible callers who automatically received entries into the Grand Prize random drawing via the method of entry described in Official Rule #3 above, to be conducted by Sponsor. The winners will be notified by telephone or email on or about the day of the random drawing. Sponsor will make up to three (3) attempts to reach the potential winners. If, after three (3) attempts Sponsor is unable to reach a potential winner, he/she will forfeit his/her right to the Prize, and an alternate may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. Odds of winning a prize are 1:3.
- Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: – Up to 60 Units of Botox injections at Purity Medical Spa. ARV: $720.00. Grand Prize must be used in one (1) visit. No credit for any unused units will be awarded. The potential Grand Prize winner must make an appointment with Purity Medical Spa for an initial consultation prior to any procedures taking place. Purity Medical Spa is entirely and solely responsible for all medical components and procedures in connection with this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, the screening of the potential Grand Prize winner, the selection and performance of the amount of Botox to be injected and all patient care. The final awarding of the Grand Prize is subject to the potential Grand Prize winner meeting personally with an authorized health care professional at Purity Medical Spa to determine whether the potential Grand Prize winner is an appropriate candidate for the Botox procedure. Four (4) First Prizes – A Purity Medical Spa Gift Certificate valid towards a hydrafacial. ARV: $199.00 each. Limit one (1) winner per person and two (2) winners per household during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Gift certificates are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the certificates. Winners may not sell the certificates on eBay, Craigslist or similar third party website. Prizes are non-transferrable, non-substitutable and not redeemable for cash. Sponsor may substitute a prize, or portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value for any reason at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
A qualified winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these official rules. Each winner is responsible for paying any applicable taxes, including, without limitation, income taxes. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities for the Grand Prize.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: All medical and surgical procedures at Purity Medical Spa entail some degree of risk, up to and including the risk of permanent disfigurement and death. By entering in and accepting the prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes, the winner assumes all risks attendant to all medical procedures awarded.
- Claiming a Prize: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named an official winner, the potential winner must claim his/her prize in person at the New 98.9 The Bull Studios at 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Monday – Friday) within 30 days of being named a winner. Failure to comply with any deadline set forth in these official rules shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a Prize. If required by Sponsor, a winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to Sponsor (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the Prize will not be awarded. Any unclaimed prize remains the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website until October 27, 2019. For the names of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by September 27, 2019 to: New 98.9 The Bull Fitz’s Back to School Botox Winners, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington, 98006.
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station New 98.9 The Bull, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington, 98006.