NEW COUNTRY 98.9 THE BULL – #TENKHORNS #GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
ALL PHOTOS SUBMITTED MAY APPEAR ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITE, SPONSOR’S INSTAGRAM PAGE, OR IN ANY OTHER MEDIUM FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT NOTICE, APPROVAL, ATTRIBUTION, OR ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The New Country 98.9 The Bull – #TenKHorns #Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to listeners who are 21 years or older and residents of Washington or Oregon to be eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station New Country 98.9 The Bull, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington, 98006 (“Sponsor”), the charity listed on the Website (“Promotional Participant”), Hubbard Radio, LLC, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor and Promotional Participant, the “Released Parties”) any radio, television or other media companies located in the Seattle area, and their immediate family, and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes shall begin at 5:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on May 28th, 2019 and end at 11:59:59 PM PT on July 28, 2019, or when 10,000 Selfies are posted in this Sweepstakes, whichever occurs sooner (hereinafter, the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter. There are three (3) ways to enter: (1) Facebook: To enter via Facebook, visit the New Country 98.9 The Bull page on Facebook during the Sweepstakes Period to find the Sweepstakes post, then upload a selfie of you (“Selfie”) using BOTH of the hashtags #TenKHorns #Giveaway. Once you have uploaded your Selfie, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes; (2) Instagram: To enter via Instagram, upload your Selfie to Instagram, using BOTH of the hashtags #TenKHorns #Giveaway to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes; and (3) Twitter: To enter via Twitter, upload your Selfie to Twitter, using BOTH of the hashtags #TenKHorns #Giveaway, to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. There is no limit to the number of entries someone may enter this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor is not responsible for problems accessing the social media pages, or any other problems which might or might not result from this Sweepstakes. All entries will be submitted by 11:59:59 PM PT on July 28, 2019 or once 10,000 Selfies have been posted using BOTH hashtags #TenKHorns #Giveaway, to be included in the Sweepstakes random drawing. All entries must include BOTH of the hashtags #TenKHorns #Giveaway, or they will be forfeited. The Selfie submitted must be a selfie of the eligible Entrant, taken by the Entrant, or will be void. Photo must not be indecent or obscene or contain pornography or material of a sexual or other inappropriate nature or show illicit drugs, or represent Sponsor in a false or negative light.
NEED PUBLIC PROFILE: Entrants must adjust their Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account settings to allow for receipt of direct messages from Sponsor. For this purpose, entrants will have to set their Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account settings to ‘Public’, and take any further necessary steps to ensure receipt of any communication from Sponsor. It is solely entrant’s burden to take any steps necessary to adjust their Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account settings so that messages can be sent by Sponsor. An Entrant’s non-receipt of a message from Sponsor for any reason, including for failure on behalf of entrant to adjust Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account settings, shall be entrant’s, and not Sponsor’s fault. Similarly, Sponsor shall not be held liable if they are not able to view an entrant’s entry for any reason, including the failure on behalf of entrant to adjust their Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account settings accordingly. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that the Sponsor has the right to contact the entrant by direct Message via entrant’s Facebook, Instagram or Twitter or email accounts provided upon registrations to administer and fulfill this Sweepstakes.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By entering, you are providing the information to Sponsor, and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. WHEN YOU UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO YOU AUTHORIZE US TO USE YOUR PHOTO WITHOUT COMPENSATION.
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different addresses, identities or registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any by Online Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned a phone number by a cellular service provider or assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof that he/she is the authorized account holder. The potential winner may be required to show proof that he/she is the authorized account holder. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries will not be judged but must adhere to the entry guidelines indicated herein, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion.
- Random Drawing/Winner Notification: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected from all Selfies posted during the Sweepstakes Period via a random drawing to be conducted by Sponsor at or about 1:00 PM PT on or about July 29, 2019. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. The Grand Prize winner may be announced on-air immediately following the random drawing at Sponsor’s sole option. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by Sponsor via direct message via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (based on how the winning Selfie was posted) on or about the day of the random drawing. Failure to respond to the winner notification within three (3) days will be deemed forfeiture of the Prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for message notifications that are undeliverable or not received in the timeframe set forth in these official rules.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) – One (1) Grand Prize – Two (2) tickets to the Toby Keith concert at Angel of the Winds Arena at Angel of the Winds Casino Resort on August 5, 2019; and the Grand Prize winner will have the opportunity to sing with Toby Keith on stage at the concert. ARV: $144.00. There is no retail value associated with the singing on stage portion of the prize. Tickets are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the tickets. Tickets may not be sole on eBay, Craigslist or similar third party site. Prize does not include transportation or parking. Date, time and/or location of concert is subject to change. The winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or portion thereof for one of equal or greater value if the specific prize or any element thereof is not available at the time of the awarding of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible if the Concert is postponed, delayed, or cancelled for any reason. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No cash or other substitution allowed by winner except Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. All local, state, and federal taxes on the Prizes are winner’s sole responsibility. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Sponsor is not liable in the event the singing on stage portion of the prize does not occur for any reason. Prize may not be substituted by winner, but Sponsor may substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value. The Grand Prize winner may be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The winner and his/her guests acknowledge and agree that if any alcohol is consumed by the winner and his/her guest, such alcohol consumption is at the sole discretion of the winner and his/her guest and the sponsors are not responsible for any cost or circumstances resulting from such alcohol purchases/consumption. Winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older.
- Claiming the Prizes: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named the official Grand Prize winner, the potential winner must claim his/her prize in person at the New Country 98.9 The Bull Studios at 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington, 98006 during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Monday – Friday) within three (3) business days of being notified as the winner. Failure to comply with any deadline set forth in these official rules shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a Grand Prize. If required by Sponsor, a winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to Sponsor (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Any unclaimed prize remains the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, or the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by August 4, 2019, to: New Country 98.9 The Bull #TenKHorns #Giveaway Winner/Rules (designate which), 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington,
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station New Country 98.9 The Bull, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington, 98006.