Our Delivery Associates are the face of our company. We are looking for positive, responsible people that take pride in driving customer satisfaction. We are hiring for both full time and part time Delivery Associate positions. Shifts can be either 8 or 10 hours and drivers are expected to be available to be scheduled for at least 1 weekend day.
The Delivery Associate role is a physically demanding job that requires individuals to load their assigned packages into their delivery vehicles daily. They are required to get in and out of their delivery van and deliver an average of 150 packages a day. It is important that this is recognized to maintain consistently high quality service for our customers and to ensure the health and safety of our team members.
• Must be able to deliver 250+ packages during a 10-hour work shift
• Must be able to lift and carry packages up to 50lbs.
• Must be able to maintain a fast-paced walk, climb stairs, squat, bend, kneel, crouch and reach overhead repeatedly throughout a work shift.
• Must drive a large cargo van with a high roof.
• Must be able to handle stressful workloads and driving demands including inclement driving conditions.
Delivery Associate Salary: Start at $17.00-$18.00/hr
Delivery Associate Benefits:
Additional benefits you can look forward to when you join the Go Via Logistics team.
• Low cost healthcare for full time employment
• Branded uniforms
• Branded trucks for on the job use
• Paid time off
• Paid training
• Weekly bonus for achieving safety and performance metrics