Fun Fact Friday is always one of the show’s most popular segments because it’s so interesting! The show finds a fun fact you may have never heard of and shares it.
Here are everyone’s fun facts!
- Lunchbox: Lobsters pee out of their faces. Female lobsters pee on or near a male to attract them. Males pee on each other to fight.
- Morgan: Urine used to be used as a detergent. Because of its ammonia content, it helps get out tough stains.
- Amy: Ants sleep by taking 250, 1-minute naps throughout the day. That’s just under 5 hours of sleep a day, which allows for the colony to be awake and working majority of the day.
- Eddie: “Be back in a jiffy” is a term because jiffy is an actual unit of time. It’s 1/100th of a second.
- Bobby: Walgreens grew from 20 stores to 400 stores during Prohibition in the 1920s and early 1930s, because they were allowed to sell whiskey for “medical purposes.”