No matter what you’ve been told, not all restaurant companies are the same. At Taco Time we pride ourselves on being different.
Taco Time NW hiring process is completely virtual. Apply, interview, and get a new job from the comfort & safety of home!
We are looking for great people who are fun, energetic, friendly, outgoing and confident and who share our commitment to guest service and our pursuit of the ultimate dining experience.
Why join the Taco Time team? Besides employee discounts on the Puget Sound’s favorite taco, we offer the following competitive benefits:
• Competitive Wages
• Pay Day every Friday
• Medical & Dental Benefits
• 401K Retirement Plans
• Quality of Life and flexible schedules
• Free Employee Shift Meals
• Paid Time Off
• Promotions from Within
• Regular Performance Appraisals & Wage Reviews
• Taco Time Cares- Employee Hardship Program
• Employee Discount for employee and immediate family
• Employee Assistance Program
•Using the Taco Time NW App, employees can purchase up to $40 worth of Taco Time, 3 times per week (during non-prime time hours)
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Washes and prepares raw food ingredients, follows recipes from printed recipe cards or by memory according to company operators manual.
• Operate power driven machinery to prepare food ingredients
• Cook, sauté, boils and fries food products.
• Assures food is cooked, reheated, cooled to safe temperatures properly dated, rotated and stored according to health regulations.
• Ability to demonstrate complete understanding of our menu.
• Assist with serving orders while tending to our guests needs.
• Food handlers permit
• Highest commitment to quality customer service with the ability to work with a team.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Strong communication skills, and have the ability to listen attentively to guests and team members.
• Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, always look for ways to improve and promote quality.
• Basic math skills.
Taco Time NW is an Equal Opportunity Employer