The 2018 Xtreme Eating Awards are out and this year a 2,700-calorie breakfast burrito tops the list! It is the equivalent of eating seven McDonald’s Sausage McMuffins in one sitting. The Xtreme Eating Awards is an annual list that ranks the highest-calorie dishes at restaurants in America.
1) (Worst Way to Start the Day) The Cheesecake Factory Breakfast Burrito: 2,730 calories, 73 grams of Saturated Fat, and 4,630mg of Sodium.
2) (Worst Special Effects) Vampire Taco Combo at Yardhouse: 2,040 calories, 27g Saturated Fat, and 3,820 Sodium
3) (Worst Cinematic Snack) Bavarian Legend Soft Pretzel at AMC: 1,920 calories, 15g Saturated Fat, 7,600mg Sodium
4) (Worst Adapted Pizza) Chicken Parmesan Pizza Style’s chicken at The Cheesecake Factory: 1,870 calories, 55g Saturated Fat, and 3,080mg Sodium
5) (Least Creative Mashup) Honey-Chipotle Crispers & Waffles from Chili’s: 2,510 calories, 40g Saturated Fat, 4,480mg Sodium, and 105g Added Sugar (estimated)
6) (Worst Makeup) BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse Peanut Butter S’mores Pizookie: 1,580 calories, 31g Saturated Fat, and 135g added sugar (estimated)
7) (Worst Visceral Effects) Deep Dish Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese by Uno Pizzeria: 2,320 calories, 59g Saturated Fat, and 4,530mg Sodium
8) (Worst Revival) Shake Shack’s Double SmokeShack Burger, Fries, and PB Shake: 2,240 calories, 55g Saturated Fat, 3,170mg Sodium, and 42g Added Sugar
You can get all the information on the 2018 Xtreme Eating Awards, CLICK HERE to visit cspinet’s report.